Reference legislation: Art. 122 of Leg. Dec. 196/2003, art. 4, point 11 and arts. 7,12,13 and 25 of European Regulation 2016/679
1. DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller is COEM S.p.A., with registered office in Via Cameazzo 25, 41042 Fiorano Modenese (MO).
2. WHAT COOKIES ARE AND THE TYPES WE USE
Definitions, characteristics and application of the regulations
Cookies are small files of text that the websites visited by the user send and register on the user’s computer or mobile, to then be retransmitted to the same sites upon the subsequent visit. It’s thanks to cookies that a site remembers the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, the chosen language, the dimensions of the characters, other display settings, etc.) so that they don’t need to be indicated the next time the user visits the site or browses from one page to another of the site. Cookies are also used to carry out IT authentications, the monitoring of sessions and the memorisation of information regarding the activities of users that access a site and can also contain a unique identification code that makes it possible to track the user’s browsing inside the site for statistical or advertising purposes.
The use of third-party cookies, present on this website, is regulated by rules set by the same third parties; as a result, the Data Subject is invited to examine the privacy policies published on the web pages indicated in point 6 Purposes and List of Cookies used by the site.
Types of cookies: This website is analysed with a cookie scan tool to keep the list of cookies as precise as possible. The cookies used can be classified into the following categories:
- Necessary cookies: necessary cookies help to contribute to making a site more exploitable by enabling functions such as browsing the page and access to protected areas of the site. The website cannot function correctly without these cookies. /li>
- Cookies for preferences: if the data subject has given explicit and informed consent, these cookies permit a website to remember the information that influences how the site behaves or is presented, such as the preferred language or the region to which the user belongs.
- Statistical cookies: in the event that the data subject has given explicit and informed consent, these cookies help to understand how the user interacts with sites, collecting and transmitting information in anonymous form.
- Marketing and profiling cookies: in the event the data subject has given explicit and informed consent, these cookies are used to monitor users in websites. The intention is to display pertinent and interesting adverts for the single user.
Click here P to see the list and type of cookies used by this website. The user may, at any time, manage or modify, disable or cancel cookies by clicking on the link, “Cookie settings” present in the website footer or by modifying the settings of their internet browser. In the event of general disabling, some parts of the site may be slowed down or browsing may be less functional.
The settings to manage or disable the cookies in the internet browsers may vary according to the one used; as a result, for more information on the procedures to carry out these operations, we suggest the User to consult their internet browser device manual.
The links that indicate how to manage or disable the cookies for the most common internet browsers are listed below:
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
The Data Controller is not liable for any changes to the above-listed links. The user must always refer to the indications provided directly by the browser.
The data are processed by staff duly authorised by the Data Controller and are communicated to external individuals or entities necessary for the performance of operations relating to processing, such as:
- Companies that provide support for the management of the website;
- Platform for the management and detection of the cookies;
- Judicial Authority, Supervisory and Control Authority;
- Companies that provide third-party cookie services.
The entities belonging to these categories operate in autonomy as distinct data controllers or as data processors appointed by the Data Controller.
To obtain the complete list, you can write to email@example.com
I The data are not disseminated.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data are transferred to countries not belonging to the European Union as indicated in detail for the cookies of companies that provide services relating to third-party cookies (“see point 6 – Purposes and list of cookies used by the website/a>” ).
5. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
You have the right to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data relating to you, as well as, in general, to exercise the rights provided for by arts. 15 and following of European Regulation 2016/679 by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing the Data Controller’s address.
You can, moreover, lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data is contrary to current legislation.